
Welcome back Bobcats!
It has been a busy September already, especially for me! New school, new staff, new students...so many things to learn! I am so fortunate to be joining such a welcoming community.
EcoTeam is already underway with new members joining daily. I am thrilled to be helping Mrs. McIntosh out with this cause, as environmental awareness is near to my heart, with my grandfather the founder of the Clean Marine program and my educational background in Geography. I look forward to continuing the initiatives from last year and discovering some new ones together!
Just FYI, I am planning time coverage as well as Core French. I teach everyone in the school at least once per week (crazy!!), including 1/2 gym, 2/3 health and 3 science/social studies.
I'm always available through the school or via e-mail if you have any questions or comments. Feel free to leave comments here, visit our Google Classroom pages, or send me a Tweet!
I hope to make Brechin my home for many years to come. Thank you to everyone who is already making me feel like family.
Check back often!
No comments:
Post a Comment