Tuesday, January 17, 2017


January Update

Students: 
PLEASE show your parents the red newsletter I handed out before the Christmas holidays! It has important information including my email and instructions to sign up for Remind.

Parents: 
Remind is a fantastic application to stay up to date on all things French at Brechin. It does not require you to have the app on your phone; just text the class code to the phone number I’ve created through the app (see Newsletter. I have attached PDF instructions here as well.) You will get a confirmation text back, allowing you to receive any messages I send out! This will include reminders for tests and assignments, information on overdue assignments your child may owe me and tips for studying at home. It is easy to contact me as well, so next time your child is panicking because they forgot their weekly oral outline at school or what is on the upcoming quiz, a message to me can ease their minds instantly!

Please remember that I am here for my students. I provide lunch and recess help quite frequently and would certainly make arrangements to meet with a student one-on-one. There are tons of resources available… just ask!


INTERMEDIATES - QUIZ lundi le 30 janvier 2017. 


INTERMEDIATES
Weekly Oral Phrase: Le samedi, je vais __________ pour _________.

Exemple: Le samedi, je vais à l’école pour étudier.

You should be able to SAY this to me, not READ it. Pratiquez!!

Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment